Pulp molding, commonly known as "paper holder", is a new environmental protection product made of pulp made of renewable plant fiber through specific mold molding. Its main raw materials include wood pulp of coniferous and broad-leaved trees, bamboo pulp, reed pulp and other straw pulp, as well as waste pulp. At present, there are two processes for paper plastic production: dry pressing and wet pressing. What are the unique performance advantages of paper holder? Next, Mingfeng packaging Xiaobian will introduce it to you.
Unique performance advantages of paper holder:
1. The process technology is simple and practical, and there is basically no pollution in the production process, which meets the requirements of cleaner production. In addition, in each process of the production line, except that the automatic control system management has high requirements for personnel quality, the rest are skilled technologies, which can be mastered and applied after short-term training. In addition, the high degree of localization of its equipment is very conducive to the popularization and promotion of the project, which is also a convenient condition for quickly giving full play to the environmental protection advantages of pulp molded products.
2. Wide source of raw materials and low cost. It mainly uses waste paper or annual herb fiber pulp. The raw materials can be obtained according to local conditions.
3. It has good shock resistance and cushioning, and uses suspension to produce adsorption, which can effectively protect the product from damage during handling.
4. Light weight, low recovery cost and reusable.
5. Good protection, interchangeability and decoration performance.
6. From production and use to waste treatment, there is no pollution to the environment, less water consumption in the production process, no wastewater discharge, and reduce environmental pollution.
7. It has good air permeability and unique advantages for the packaging of fresh products.
8. Pulp molded products have good water absorption, hydrophobicity and heat insulation. When pulping, various additives can be added according to customer requirements to make the product acid, alkali, sun, water, oil, no leakage and no deformation.
9. Modern production technology can realize high-speed, automatic and mass production.
10. Compared with traditional packaging materials, such as polystyrene (EPS) and EPE foam, the volume is small, which can be stacked and stored, saving stacking space and transportation costs.
11. According to the different requirements of users, the surface quality, color, graphics and other appearance elements of products can be post processed to meet the needs of commodity display.
OEM & ODM
Many kinds and customizable